Podiatrist | Metropolitan & Western Sydney
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Alpha Allied Health
About Alpha Allied Health:
Alpha is a vibrant group of allied health professionals that provide mobile services to elderly community clients across Sydney.
If you are a vibrant, positive and motivated podiatrist we would love to hear from you.
New grads welcome to apply.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and skilled Podiatrists to join our team on a contract basis.
- The role is community based with future growth opportunities in residential aged care and private settings.
- You will provide mobility and functional assessments to clients to improve their independence and quality of life.
- You will have the opportunity to build your own client base and flexibility to arrange and determine your own working hours to suit your schedule.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing comprehensive clinical assessments, reports and care to community clients.
- Maintaining thorough client related documentation
- Communicating and working collaboratively with other allied health professionals and referring partners to achieve the best results for our clients.
- Managing client and family feedback and taking corrective action to ensure services remain positive and responsive to client needs.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be a motivated, compassionate and highly organised Podiatrist with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication and problem solving skills.
- The drive to make a difference and be passionate about providing high quality services to older populations with an enthusiastic approach.
- Demonstrated skills and the ability to work independently and under minimal external supervision.
Successful applicants must:
- Tertiary physiotherapy qualifications from a recognised institution and current AHPRA registration
- Based in Sydney and have full working rights in Australia
- Current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurances
- Current ABN (or willingness to obtain)
- Current First Aid and CPR Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- National Police Certificate and Working With Children’s Check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current unrestricted Australian drivers license and a reliable and insured vehicle
We are recruiting for these roles now. Please click â€˜APPLYâ€™ or send CV to [email protected] [link removed] to be considered.