Plumbing Scheduling Coordinator/Office Administration
Job Location: Brisbane Northern Suburbs
Employer: Impact Plumbing and Drainage
Impact Plumbing and Drainage Solutions are a family owned, independently operated business that is dedicated to servicing a variety of plumbing needs to our valued customers. Our team brings over 50 years of combined plumbing knowledge to each project and we remain focused on delivering the best plumbing support possible to residential customers, builders and Property Managers around the northern suburbs of Brisbane.
About the Role.
This ever-changing scheduling coordinator role is the first point of call for all clients and technicians. You will be responding to plumbing enquiries, coordinating and allocating field service works, oversee the weekly schedule and prepare jobs to ensure the technicians are working in an effective and efficient way.
Your typical day will include:
- Constant communication with technicians in regards to job allocation, job requirements and resources.
- First point of call for all customer enquiries and schedule changes.
- Responding to customer plumbing questions and booking jobs.
- Promptly solving any issues that develop during the day to reduce impacts and ensure all details are accurately communicated to all internal and external parties.
- Communicating with Property Managers to ensure they are informed of job progress and maintenance orders are delivered within time frames.
- Quote follow up and managing resulting queries.
- Provide regular client updates.
- Creating and maintaining a logical and achievable daily workflow for technician.
- Coordinating the completion and closure of jobs and following up on incomplete jobs to ensure completion and customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with management and clientele to ensure the success of every job.
- Assisting our operational team with company processes, procedures and administrative tasks.
- Updating social media presence and managing customer reviews.
- Preparation for meetings and following up actionable items on minutes.
- General office duties as required.
What you will need.
- Basic plumbing industry knowledge ideal but not essential)
- Ability to react to problems that arise in a level-headed manner.
- Experience with Servicem8 or similar job management application.
- Driven and conscious of deadlines.
- Computer literate with all relevant office computer programs (e.g. MS Office).
- Happy to work independently and as part of a friendly team.
- Excellent phone manner and a positive approach when dealing with people.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships and work confidently with people at all levels.
- Organisational skills and time management with the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with competing deadlines.
- Highly proactive with ability to use initiative and take ownership over the role with a â€œcan doâ€ attitude.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email.
- Sales experience an advantage.
- People skills â€“ Understanding and feedback, assertiveness and influence, collaboration and conflict resolution.
Impact Plumbing and Drainage Solutions is a well-established small business that continues to strive to offer outstanding service to customers. We are a hardworking and dedicated to maintain strong relationships with our staff and customers while valuing work-life balance. Opportunity for part-time or full-time hours