PLC Site Technician
Company: Eureka Electrical and Instrumentation
Eureka Electrical & Instrumentation (EEI) are a Perth-based Company with 30 years industry experience specializing in electrical services for Australia’s leading Mining and Construction companies. Our key focus is on, providing our clients with qualified and experienced personnel for their site operations and ensuring our candidates are supported with the highest level of service that EEI go above and beyond to deliver.
Interstate applicants please apply, we will manage the border controls as they change rapidly.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity for an experienced PLC Technician who is proficient with Siemens TIA Portal software and processes. Currently we are in need of a PLC Technician that is available to work on a large construction site in regional NSW for 1- 3 months assisting with commissioning a production plant. This position could extend to a full time position if both parties are interested in doing so.
Initially the successful applicant would be involved in the commissioning of the plant and the ongoing support of the plant, interacting the maintenance electricians is a necessity.
- Competent with Siemens TIA Portal software.
- Competent with Siemens WinCC SCADA Software.
- Electrician qualifications would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Immediate start 1 – 3 Months work onsite, could be extended.
- Working 6 Days, 1 Day off. At intervals return to place of residence.
- Great rates apply.
A suitably qualified and experienced PLC Technician Previous experience in commissioning a production plant. You will also be someone who takes pride in their work ethic, who has a strong focus on safety and a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Certified training and experience in Siemens TIA Portal software.
- Certified training and experience in WinCC SCADA software.
- NSW Electrical licence, would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Ability to complete and pass a pre-employment medical & DAS
- LVR not essential
- CPR not essential
- Any other tickets and licences held
- Right to Work in Australia – this can be either a passport or Australian birth certificate
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV through to our Recruitment team via the APPLY link. All shortlisted candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Eureka Electrical & Instrumentation.