Job Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Employer: ONE STOP MACHINERY SHOP PTY LTD
One Stop Machinery Shop is a well-established and respected family owned and operated company serving the Hunter Region and beyond for over 30 years.
One Stop Machinery Shop Pty Limited provides professional, cost effective, mobile mechanical & hydraulic solutions to industrial, civil construction, mining, marine, government agricultural, fire-fighting and heavy transport clientele. We provide our customers with proficient, versatile “one stop shop” services for a wide range of applications including:
- Mobile plant and heavy machinery service, repairs and maintenance;
- Automotive, light commercial to heavy vehicle service & repairs;
- Mobile Hiflex hydraulic hose sales, service and repairs (Hiflex Newcastle is a division of One Stop Machinery Shop Pty Limited).
- Sales, service, maintenance, repair and hire of construction equipment, small plant and excavating attachments;
- Registration inspections for automotive vehicles, light commercial and heavy vehicles
One Stop Machinery Shop is seeking trade qualified mechanic to diagnose, service and repair a wide range of equipment & machinery to working from both our Heatherbrae workshop and in the field.
Our successful applicant will:
- exhibit sound mechanical knowledge and diagnostic skills;
- have a meticulous approach in all aspects of their role;
- ensure all safety and quality management procedures are followed, fulfilled and documented to our high standards;
- be an efficient and organised member of a cohesive team who can also work autonomously with minimal supervision;
- diagnose, repair, test and maintain a diverse variety of customer equipment.
- demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal customer service skills
- will be able to work Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 4:00 pm with potential to work a reasonable amount of overtime.
- Relevant nationally recognised automotive, heavy vehicle, plant mechanic or fitter trade qualification.
- Hydraulic experience.
- LR Drivers license (minimum).
- Strong analytical skills with solution focus.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Fit and healthy.
- Honest, reliable, punctual.
- White card.
- Post trade fluid power training/certification and experience will be very highly regarded.
- Experience in automotive servicing and repairing.
- First Aid Certificate.
- Forklift ticket.
www.onestopmachineryshop.com.au [email protected]