Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: CONCENTIS PTY LTD
We are partnering with ASX listed mining company to source a Project Planner/Scheduler to manage a portfolio of capital engineering and construction projects.
You will work closely with cross functional stakeholders and business partners to develop and maintain detailed schedules in P6 and MS Project to evaluate, plan and manage capital projects to ensure their successful delivery.
- Create, maintain, update and report on the project plans and schedules on P6 and MS project.
- Supports compliance with standardised processes, systems, and tools
- Maintains relationships with the cost engineering and estimating groups to ensure that implications of changes are well articulated
- Liaising with Project Leaders to establish estimates and schedule compliance with cash flow forecast.
- Critical path analysis.
- Maintains the relationship with contracting and other project planning stakeholders
- Monitoring and escalating project variations and changes with managers
- Provide technical support to project and site stakeholders
- Extensive experience in resource loaded project scheduling
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering
- Demonstrated brownfield project planning across multiple projects simultaneously, i.e., sustaining capital.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Highly proficient/ expert level in P6 and MS Project scheduling software and earned value management.
- Project experience in tailings dams, bulk earthworks, and other civil mine site infrastructure is seen as highly advantageous
- Opportunity to work on multiple high-profile projects
- Monday – Friday role, the weekends are yours!
- Genuine long-term opportunity with a strong portfolio of work
If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume in WORD format, or call Billy on 07 3607 6305 for a confidential discussion.
Supporting a Diverse Workforce
We welcome and support all applicants, from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and impairments and people from different cultural and religious backgrounds.
Concentis and the partners we work with, are Equal Opportunity Employers committed to ensuring a working environment where everyone feels included and is treated fairly with respect and equal consideration.