Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Company: Women’s and Men’s Health Physiotherapy
$20 – $24.99 per hour
Women’s & Men’s Health Physiotherapy (WMHP) is an industry leader in pelvic health. Established in 1992 with locations in Camberwell and Hampton, WMHP exists to restore pelvic health, empowering every person to live their best life. Our skilled patient support service team are integral to our exceptional patient experience.
Our supportive team environment is friendly, caring and inclusive. We value and acknowledge everyone’s perspective and contribution and inspire each other to always do our best. A genuinely inviting place to work with a wonderful group of people! As we continue to grow we are seeking another special person to join us.
You will describe yourself as:
- Well presented, organised, reliable and professional
- Warm, compassionate and friendly
- A team contributor
- Someone with outstanding customer service skills
- Calm in a dynamic and busy environment
- A quick learner
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in customer service or reception and administration (health services environment would be advantageous but not essential)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills with great attention to detail
- Accurate typing of at least 60wpm
If successful, you’ll be:
- Welcoming patients to the practice and answering phone calls and enquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Collecting and entering patient details into physiotherapy practice software (PPMP)
- Processing payments
- Audio report typing
- Scanning patient paperwork
The successful person will be able to work 2-3 days per week primarily at our Camberwell location. Someone who has the flexibility and capacity to work additional days (at both locations) when required would be highly regarded.
A person who wants to provide an exceptional experience to our valued patients and is looking for a long-term position in a genuinely lovely work environment would be well suited to our needs and culture.
Think you’re the perfect person for us? Then please read and follow the application instructions below – we’re excited to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please call 03 8823 8300 after 7pm Monday – Saturday or anytime on Sunday, and leave a message introducing yourself. Make sure you include your name, best contact number and the reason you think you’d be a great candidate for this role.
**Please note that applications received via SEEK will not be considered**
Please also note that due to the volume of applications expected, we will only be contacting short listed applicants. We thank you in advance for your time and interest in working with Women’s & Men’s Health Physiotherapy.