Physiotherapist – Forbes, NSW – New Graduate or Experienced
Job Location: Dubbo & Central NSW
Organization: HCA Allied Health
$77K – $93K TRP + $5,500 Relocation/Joining Bonus
Healthcare Australia (HCA) – Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of Allied Health services to the elderly.
We touch the lives of thousands of clients nationwide and are proud to help individuals get back to doing things that matter to them!
HCA has a Department that is currently involved with the AN-ACC implementation. With its involvement since the RUCS in 2017 HCA has designed innovative models that will give our Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists the opportunity to broaden their scope of practice with programs that are evidence based – while also future proofing their employment opportunities in the aged care sector!
About the role / case load:
You will be a caring and committed Physiotherapist, with a focus on quality care and building meaningful relationships.
You will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, and will be responsible for delivering evidence-based programmes to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility, helping them to continue living the life they want.
- Musculoskeletal, neurological & cardiothoracic care.
- Falls, balance & strength training.
- Pain management and complex care.
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals.
What’s on offer:
- Employment type: Full-time (also open to part-time or casual)
- Start date: ASAP
- Facility locations:
- Orange, NSW
- Fantastic support, training and mentorship
- Career development – clear pathways to leadership
- Flexible working hours and a focus on work/life balance
- Paid travel between consults
- Supportive, multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- $5,000 professional development fund (internal & external)
- $500 Joining Bonus (T&Cs apply)
- $5,000 relocation assistance! (T&Cs apply)
- Access to staff-only rewards & discounts with major retailers including grocery and petrol brands.
What we require from you:
- Recognised tertiary degree
- AHPRA registration
- Full working rights
- National Police Check (dated prior to 1 February 2021) OR National NDIS Worker Screening Check (with online NDIS Worker Orientation Module “Quality, Safety and You” certificate)
- Current season Influenza vaccination
- Current COVID vaccination
How to apply:
Know anyone who might be suited for this role? If you do, reach out to us to secure a $500 referral bonus if you refer a friend who’s successful! T&Cs apply.
The safety and wellbeing of our team, clients and the wider community is our utmost priority. HCA is governed by a Clinical Governance Board to ensure we are operating at best practice and abiding by all legislation in relation to COVID-safe workplaces.
Healthcare Australia is an equal opportunity employer.
We looking forward to hearing from you!