Job Location: Hobart
Employer: Clarence Joint Therapy
$80,000 – $90,000 + super + KPI bonuses
At Clarence Joint Therapy we offer high-quality physiotherapy therapy for all musculoskeletal injuries and orthopaedic recovery. We have a unique facility that offers quality physiotherapy – both land and aquatic, rehabilitation and massage therapy to individuals and groups.
Why join us?
- Remuneration – Generous hourly rate or 45% of generated billings whichever is the greatest, plus KPI bonuses
- Uncapped earning potential
- Great team and management – Supportive and close knit team environment encouraging team development and well being
- Professional Development – Professional development supported with CPD allowance and education/meetings
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly, vibrant and qualified Physiotherapist with minimum of 2-3 years of experience to join our well-established team based in Howrah, TAS.
This opportunity can either be a full-time or part-time position to suit you.
Skills and experience:
- Must be an Australian resident with National Registration and Indemnity Insurance
- Masters or Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Experience (2-3years)- in general physiotherapy for mostly a variety of musculoskeletal conditions management of chronic disease, rehabilitation, and experience, or interest in aquatic physiotherapy
- Must have an empathic, friendly disposition and willing to be “hands-on”
- Have good clinical reasoning capacity
- Excellent teamwork skills- we aim to be a happy place for clients and staff 🙂
- High-level time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive outlook on life
- A high level of professionalism is required in all aspects of clinical practice including professional correspondence and record-keeping.
How to apply:
We would love to hear from you – Apply now via SEEK with a cover letter and resume.