Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: Scown’s Pharmacy
Scown’s Guardian Pharmacy in South Kingsville is a small family run Pharmacy in the inner west of Melbourne. We love our customers and take pride in helping our local patients, some of whom have been coming to our Pharmacy for over 60 years!
Our team environment is professional and calm as we take time with our patients to give them the best possible outcome.
We are looking for a new team member who will will fit in with our small team and who values our community-minded style and works well with others.
Our modern fit-out keeps with our professional style and we always have the latest technology, working closely with our IT partners to ensure out patients leave us feeling valued.
We are seeking an experienced Pharmacy Assistant of any age who cares about their job, their customers and the their work colleagues.
If you are confident and self-motivated, please apply for our job.
The hours can be flexible for the right candidate.
You must have Pharmacy experience and show excellent customer service skills along with great communication skills and be a friendly, organised person.
Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Running all aspects of the front-of-shop
- showing excellent customer service, product knowledge and giving general advice
- Showing attention to detail and problem solving
- accepting and processing script sales
- showing S2 and S3 knowledge
- Inventory management
- receiving and ordering stock, processing credits
- Merchandising and catalogue/plannogram management
- Assisting with professional services
- competent with Pharmacy IT systems (back office and POS)
Must have a current drivers license.