Pharmacist – Full time
Location: Gold Coast
Company: Greg Keily Chemist
About the Role:
Greg Keily Chemist is looking for a highly motivated Pharmacist to join the team in our busy 7 day a week pharmacy. Role will be diverse with a heavier emphasis on complex compounding as well as other varied roles and responsibilites in the pharmacy. Experience in compounding is preferred, but not essential as long as you have a keen interest in this area of pharmacy. Full-time hours are available and will be negotiable for the right candidate. This will likely include some night and/or weekend shifts.
Duties and responsibilities
- All aspects of complex compounding including dispensing prescriptions, preparation of various dosage forms, counselling patients, liasing with prescribers, supervision of technicians.
- Dispensary Pharmacist duties in our forward dispensing front of shop
- Provision of Vaccinations and other professional services
- Provision of services to Aged Care Facilities including checking of medication blister packs and sachets.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Compounding experience & knowledge is desirable
- Vaccination accreditation preferred
- Display proficiency with FRED Dispense
- Ability to work independently, and within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities in a fast paced environment
- Superior organisational skills & attention to detail
Benefits and Culture:
- Family business operating since 1981
- Busy pharmacy with varied jobs and responsibilities
- Friendly tight knit work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Good staff retention rates
About Greg Keily Chemist:
Greg Keily Chemist is a family owned and operated business. We have been operating as Greg Keily Chemist since 1981, and since that time have built a highly respected name for ourselves in the Pharmacy sector on the Gold Coast. The Pharmacy services many areas including, Aged care, Mental Health, Private Hospitals, Eye Hospitals, Complex Compounding and Vaccination services.
Being an extended hours pharmacy (7am to 9pm, 365 days per year), we have the ability to offer a flexible work environment, whilst working with a highly motivated team of staff.