PET/Nuclear Medicine Technologist – Full Time – Midland
Company: Qscan Radiology Clinics
This is your opportunity to join Qscan Radiology Clinics – a leading and trusted brand, committed to excellence in patient care. We provide comprehensive diagnostic medical imaging and interventional examinations using the most technologically advanced equipment in our network of clinics. Our boutique clinics encompass a wide variety of modalities, providing vast opportunities for collaboration with peers and on site Radiologists/Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
We are growing nationally, and we’re on track to open a brand new clinic in Midland, WA in late 2021 (November/December)! This clinic will complement our established Rockingham, WA clinic, and form part of our network of 70+ clinics across Australia.
If you’re a qualified PET/Nuclear Medicine Technologist keen to join a brand new team, we’d love to hear from you!
This is a full time, permanent position, with relocation assistance on offer (if applicable). The successful candidate will be inducted and trained in our established Rockingham Clinic, allowing for a smooth transition once the new clinic is ready to open. You will work alongside a multi modality team including Sonographers, Radiographers and clerical professionals, and will always be supported by the Radiologist/Nuclear Medicine Physician on site.
Why Choose Qscan?
- Training and development is a strategic focus and an ongoing investment in our people
- PET training provided, if needed
- Obtain access to industry leading technology and subspecialist technical procedure types
- Gain exposure to a diverse mix of clinical procedures including clinical trials and emerging techniques
- Career opportunities across Australia with 70+ clinics nationwide
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong patient focus and the ability to be a team player
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to work autonomously and possess excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Medical Radiation Science (Nuclear Medicine), or equivalent
- WA Radiation Use License (or the ability to attain one)
- AHPRA registration as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Working rights in Australia
Here at Qscan Group, we value diversity and inclusion in our workforce, and actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity to our Group.
If you want to become a part of Qscan’s mission to relentlessly pursue excellence in every aspect of diagnostic and interventional medicine, please apply now!
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.