Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: Inpower Fitness
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated individual to join our small team. If you have the passion to learn from an industry leader in Fitness and willing to commit to our brand then we want to hear from you. Inpower Fitness has been operating for 20 years in the lower North shore, currently in North Sydney. We have a unique brand of personal training completely tailored to individuals. With the use of neurotyping, structural balance assessment and metabolic testing we can provide an individualised program for the client which sets us apart from our competitors. Staff will learn this process as part of their own training and become more experienced, the more time they are working with clients using our method. If you are new to the Industry or looking to build on your career then we have the right paths to success within our business.
Qualifications & experience
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Senior first aid CPR
- liability insurance
- no experience necessary but is preferred
Tasks & responsibilities
- Conduct One on one and semi private personal training sessions.
- Must be available mornings and evenings. 6am- 12 pm, 4pm-7pm Monday to Friday. 8am-1pm Saturday
- The applicant must be dedicated to growing the business
- Continual learning for the right candidate
- Continual growth within the company as is continues to grow its brand
- small company means greater appreciation and communication.
- Renumeration considerations for longevity within the business as well as profit share oppurtunities for committed individuals.