Personal Injury Plaintiff Litigation Lawyer-experienced
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
Personal Injury Plaintiff Litigation Lawyer- experienced
Legal office located in Melbourne CBD Legal Precinct is currently recruiting an experienced Plaintiff Personal Injury Litigation Lawyer.
Our well established firm has built a solid reputation in the Personal Injury sector for integrity and experience in the field of Personal Injury Plaintiff work.
You will be working with a dedicated and friendly team of Solicitors and Support staff, committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for injured clients.
You will be taking over and managing a portfolio of established and new clients with WorkCover, Serious Injury, Common Law, Public Liability, TAC and Super claims.
You will need:
- A law degree recognized in Victoria with at least 3 years experience in the legal profession and in particular Personal Injury Law.
- Preparedness to competently engage in all processes ranging from Conciliation, Mediation up to full Litigation at Court.
- Sound knowledge of all the statutory and litigation procedures involving the ACCS, Medical Panels, WorkSafe, Magistrates, County and Supreme Courts in relation to Injury Law.
- Competent written, verbal, computer communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and to be detail orientated to ensure every necessary procedural step on a file has been ticked off.
- Ability and experience to work autonomously where required.
- High level of integrity and professional accountability.
If you meet the above criteria please provide your CV details and contact will be made with suitable candidates.