Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Aldi Stores
$91,400 – $104,000 (including super)
An exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant has become available within the National IT department of ALDI Stores, based in Minchinbury. This is a permanent full-time position.
As a Personal Assistant, you will provide administrative and secretarial support to three Directors within the National IT department. Your responsibilities will include diary management, team coordination, scheduling, travel booking and reporting.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be highly organised, professional and dynamic with strong administrative skills to support the three Directors in all secretarial functions. You will be able to effectively resolve problems within a fast-paced, high pressure environment whilst maintaining strict confidentiality.
- 3+ yearsâ€™ administrative experience in a similar role
- Prior demonstrated secretarial experience including diary and travel management
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to adapt in high pressure situations
- Proven experience building strong stakeholder relationships, at all levels
- High level of integrity with the ability to safeguard private and confidential information
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to use initiative and proactively problem solve
What’s in it for you?
- Market leading remuneration, with a salary of $91,400 – $104,000 (including super)
- Be part of a leading international retailer
- Great work life balance (work from home opportunities available)
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to three Directors
- Manage diaries and coordinate travel requirements
- Prepare meeting minutes, presentations, memos and reports
- Demonstrate and encourage positive team morale
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and conferences
- Manage emails and direct correspondence accordingly
- Coordinate personnel tasks including onboarding and organisation charts
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor upcoming team milestones, activities and events
- Compile and present data and other reports as requested
- Complete ad hoc duties as required by the Directors
At ALDI we believe that our employees should expect to come to work every day with the comfort and confidence that they are in the safest possible environment. You will be required to adhere to all ALDI and State and Federal Government COVID-safe practices and regulations.
From March 1st 2022, a condition of ongoing employment with ALDI will be that employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they have a valid medical exemption. This requirement will apply to all employees across stores, warehouse, transport and offices.
*Includes superannuation and depends on experience.