People & Culture Advisor
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Airwork Fixed Wing Ltd
Airwork Fixed Wing is part of the Airwork Group. We’re industry-leading experts in fixed wing flight operations and engineering. We own and operate a fleet of Boeing 737 freighter aircraft in Australia and New Zealand.
We have a great opportunity to join the People & Culture team as a People & Culture Advisor. Based in Brisbane, and reporting to the People & Culture Manager in Auckland, the team supports the Fixed Wing business (around 250 employees based in Australia and New Zealand).
Youâ€™ll help manage a range of HR processes, and be part of projects such as developing policy and HR systems, onboarding and induction, engagement, culture and wellbeing.
Key tasks include:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment
- Delivering key HR processes across Australia and New Zealand
- Supporting and building manager capability
- Providing advice on EBA and Australian ER matters
- Drafting employment contracts and other people related documentation
Youâ€™ll be a driven and proactive person who likes to be part of a fun team that provides practical HR solutions to busy managers. You will be happy working collaboratively in a team and also being the go-to person in Brisbane.
You’ll have 3-5 yearsâ€™ HR experience, with good knowledge of Australian employment legislation. You’ll need excellent attention to detail and be able to manage sensitive issues. You will have a good amount of common sense and be great at influencing people across multiple locations and levels. Youâ€™ll be flexible, a quick learner and able to juggle multiple demands. Youâ€™ll also need a good sense of humour!
You need to have/be:
- 3-5 yearsâ€™ experience in human resources or similar relevant experience
- Good working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience in supporting the development and successful delivery and implementation of HR projects and initiatives
- A flexible approach to working due to multiple time zones and the 24/7 nature of the business
What we can offer you:
- A challenging and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment
- Great learning opportunities to grow your HR career in a supportive team that encourages growth and learning in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment
- The chance to join a progressive, rapidly growing company
- Access to a subsided medical scheme and other benefits
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our team, apply now!
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their vaccination status as well as proof of their eligibility to work in Australia. The successful applicant will need to be fully vaccinated. Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free – all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test.
Our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don’t delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged.
Applications close: 19 December 2021