People and Culture Administrator
We’re revolutionizing the way brands communicate with their customers by digitalizing and personalizing each and every in-store touchpoint. We are an end-to-end digital merchandising solutions provider delivering digital hardware, signage and game-changing content management software to several high-profile clients across 50 international markets.
Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, with 9 offices globally, we pride ourselves on having great people who strive to solve problems and create innovative best-in-class products. Our passion for people, and our daring willingness to tackle challenges, has allowed us to drive business opportunities and achieve further success on the global stage.
The People and Culture Administrator / Advisor is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of the People and Culture function, driving, and administering plans that deliver our People and Culture objectives in line with our People and Culture strategy, and the Company’s strategic vision, with a key focus on a positive employee experience.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively partner with managers to create an amazing employee experience for our employees.
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment process by identifying the best talent to grow our AMEA based teams, interviewing, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Conduct and schedule all employee onboarding and new hire orientation, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Support the development of employer brand to attract and retain candidates and employees.
- Coordinate cultural and employee engagement initiatives to provide a collaborative and productive workplace.
- Maintains employee files and database, including the data entry of new employees through ADP or the HRIS system.
- Coordinate the offboarding process including exit interviews
- Assist with P&C projects to implementation in line with wider P&C initiatives and timings
- Assist with the development of key company policies and procedures including WHS
- Responsible for the administration of immigration processes and procedures
- Ensures compliance with federal and state laws and regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies/procedures where required to meet legislative requirements.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Analysis and reporting on HR metrics monthly to senior leaders.
- Support P&C Manager with additional ad-hoc support.
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in business, commerce or human resources
- Previous experience working in a customer service role
- Knowledge of HR policies and practices
- High attention to detail
- Proactive, professional and able to build strong relationships with a customer-focused approached
- Excellent skill in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
If this is you, apply now!