Pathology/COVID Collectors – Melbourne Airport
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Organization: KE Select
Covid-19 Specimen collectors required to join a team at Melbourne Airport.
This is an immediate start.
Contracts are allocated by our client.
The role will involve the following duties;
- Collection of swab samples from patients
- Attending to the care, storage and processing of Swab specimens
- Ability to work alone and participate as part of the team.
- Attend to paperwork and associated clerical duties to ensure all details are correct
- Accurately record information relating to patients and specimen
- Compliance and adherence with policies and procedures, and Workplace Health and Safety procedures;
- Ensure the housekeeping and stock supplies at Collection centres is maintained to acceptable standards
- Fully compliant with COVID-19 based work health and safety practises.
- Full PPE will be provided
To be considered for this role, you must possess:
- A certificate III in Pathology or RN /EN
- Available immediately
- Ability to communicate effectively with Collections team, referring Doctors, Patients and other Stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding and dedication to patient care and service delivery standards
- Work under pressure and ensure compliance to WH&S policies
- Great written and verbal communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and available to commence immediately with your own transport, we want to hear from you! Please click apply now
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview