Passionate Early Childhood Teacher (ECT)
Job Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Organization: Anchorage Early Learning
Anchorage Early Learning is a family-led and community focused Centre located on a riverbank in the heart of Grays Point.
Our passionate Team of early childhood professionals nurture and care for each individual child that attends our service; encouraging them to lead their own personal learning journey and to always focus on the process rather than the final product.
We value our natural surroundings and believe it is important to embrace our environment by implementing our program outside whenever possible as well as engaging in wet weather play, learning to utilise shade on warmer days, and taking in the peaceful river views on every day in between.
We have established a River Kindy Program where we venture down to the river bank at low tide. Through this program, we facilitate each child’s right to connect with nature as we believe this is central to their understanding of not only themselves but the world around them.
We are currently seeking a passionate, dedicated and professional person to join our team as an ECT – Early Childhood Teacher. In this role, you will be well supported by a professional management team and educational trained Approved Providers.
You will be an absolute dynamo who is a well-rounded educator, organiser and communicator. Ideally, you will be goal driven, possess strong business skills, be warm, caring and respectful of children’s and parent’s needs, but also disciplined, dynamic, and incredibly team focused with an emphasis on continuous professional development and improvement.
On a personal level you possess compassion, flexibility, sincerity and integrity.
Essential Qualifications and skills:
· Early Education Degree recognised by ACECQA (experience preferred)
· First Aid Certificate
· Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificate
· Strong Communication Skills
· Current Working with Children Check
· Computer skills
· Child Protection Training
· Sound understanding of and commitment to Early Childhood Practice that is informed by the Early Years Learning Framework.
· Knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework
· Enthusiasm and commitment to the early childhood profession
· Working knowledge of Education and Care Services Regulations
You will be rewarded by the following:
· ABOVE AWARD WAGES for the successful candidate
· Supportive educational management team committed to ensuring you succeed
· Diverse, experienced educators
· Freedom and opportunity for growth and development
If you are a lover of nature and enjoy the idyllic natural environment overlooking the flowing river and enjoy observing the children engaging with the native wildlife in their natural habitat, then this may be the role for YOU!
If this sounds like you …Please press the apply now button.