Company: North East Group
Due to ongoing growth, North East Isuzu Ute are seeking a Parts Interpreter to join our team. The role will consist of managing day to day parts sales and workshop inquiries, inventory management, stock control, maintaining the parts showroom/warehouse and dealing with suppliers to support the sales and servicing of our new and used light vehicle needs at our dealership.
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Current SA drivers license
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Customer focused work ethic
- Exceptional work ethic and commitment to customer service
- DMS experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and attention to detail
- Forklift license (LF)
- Exposure to a dealership and understanding of servicing, repairs, maintenance and operation of Light Vehicles (Agricultural and Heavy Vehicle experience will also be viewed favourably)
- Qualification in Automotive Sales (Parts Interpreter)
What we offer our employees:
- Full time position in a clean and modern facility
- Wages negotiated according to ability and experience
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you are a driven self-starter and confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfill this position, then please email your complete Resume with a Covering Letter via the provided link.
For further inquiries, please contact our Fixed Operations Manager, Neil, on (08) 8280 9899.
The North East Group are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage a diverse range of candidates to apply for our positions.
*No agencies please