Partnerships Experience Manager
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Make-A-Wish is one of Australia’s most trusted charities and part of the largest wish-granting organisations in the world. Make-A-Wish® creates life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. We have been operating in Australia since 1985, with around 1,200 volunteers across 60 branches plus national headquarters in Melbourne. Our vision is to grant the wish of every eligible child, and we’ve brought over 10,000 unforgettable wishes to life (and counting!). We believe wishes help sick kids build the physical and emotional resilience they need to fight critical illness – with the power to positively impact the lives of not only the children themselves, but also their families and wider communities.
About the Job
Make-A-Wish currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Partner Experience Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Head of Partner Experience, you will be responsible for a portfolio of partners bring their benefits to life. You will have a passion for problem solving be a creative thinker and have a can-do attitude. Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Growing and nurturing existing corporate partnerships through excellent relationship management.
- Developing and securing new partnerships.
- Managing key internal and external relationships
- Budget, pipeline and data/CRM management
- Experience working in a similar role in a Not for Profit organisation would be great
- Experience in sales, fundraising or managing and building corporate partnerships is highly desirable
- Ability to establish rapport and build effective relationships with Stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to identify stakeholder needs and values and understand how to motivate them and communicate with them
- Strategic Thinker with the ability to understand an organisations competitive position
- Strong work ethic, passionate and goal orientated
- Self-driven, proactive and determined to succeed
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Being adaptable to change, bringing energy and learning quickly
In return for your passion, positivity, and enthusiasm, you will be part of a high performing team who are highly engaged and work tirelessly to help make a life changing difference to seriously ill children.
If all of the above has sparked your interest and you have the previous experience and drive to succeed in this role where you can truly make a difference to so many people’s lives, then please click apply or send a cover letter and your CV to [email protected].
For a copy of the full position description please visit https://www.makeawish.org.au/about-us/careers
If you have a question please email or call 1800 032 260.
Make-A-Wish Australia is proud to be a child-safe organisation. Our recruitment practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interview process and include thorough screening to ensure that anyone that joins us at Make-A-Wish aligns with our values and commitment to child safety