Part Time Pharmacy Assistant (weekends included)
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Pharmacy 4 Less
Pharmacy 4 Less is Australia’s fastest growing Pharmacy Group with stores in Australia. We promise our customers “More Care 4 Less Cost” and the most competitive prices both in store and online.
Come and join the passionate team at Pharmacy 4 Less. We are a well-established leader in High Volume, Retail Pharmacy, have strong ethics and are progressive in thinking.
Pharmacy 4 Less Balaclava are looking for a dynamic and hard-working Pharmacy Assistant to join our great team.
Hours: 25 per week. Must be available Monday â€“ Sunday 9am â€“ 6pm.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive our value for delivery of More Care for Less Cost
- Greet or acknowledge every customer who enters the store
- Care for customers by recommending appropriate products that will meet their need
- Ensure customers are informed of the features and benefits of products, detailing instructions on how to use the product
- Support and encourage companion selling to benefit the customers’ needs.
- Accept prescriptions from customers and ensure the correct patient’s details are recorded
- Provide continuous assistance and support to all customer service areas within the store
- Ensure that displays and shelves are clean and tidy and all stock is pulled forward and rotated
- Assist in replenishing stock, checking out of dates, rotating stock, and general housekeeping
Skills and Experience
- Pharmacy experience ideal but not essential
- S2/S3 preferred
- Outstanding Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer Service experience ideal
- High level sales techniques
You will be an ideal member of our team if you strive for excellence, give 100% to all customers and have experience working in a pharmacy.
Work with a business that cares for its team and encourages learning and development.
You will love coming to work every day!
Pharmacy 4 Less Pharmacy is an Equal Employment Opportunity business, and applications are treated with confidentiality. If you are interested in the position, please email resumes with a cover letter to [email protected]