Job Location: Lismore & Far North Coast
Employer: Reflections Holiday Parks
About Clarkes Beach
The beauty of Byron Bay awaits at Reflections Holiday Parks Clarkes Beach. Positioned just 10-minutesâ€™ walk from the centre of Byron Bay, with direct beach access to Clarkes Beach, this is a location money canâ€™t buy.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to take the reigns at our idyllic parks in one of natureâ€™s best backyards.
- Lead by example, engendering a strong customer service-based culture
- Manage staff including roster preparation, performance management, training and development and recruitment of new staff
- Drive the Reflectionsâ€™ strategic plan through the effective management of finances and resources for consumables, grounds and assets
- Implement WHS practices in line with organisational policies and procedures and best practice principles
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage and drive superior financial outcomes
- Coaching and mentoring staff
Whilst a background in tourism, property, sales or asset management would be advantageous, it is not essential. Weâ€™re looking for someone who is passionate about people, the tourism industry, guest experience and community engagement.
As a profit for purpose organisation, giving back is in our nature. The ideal candidate will be culturally aligned with Reflections purpose of reinvesting surplus revenue back into our parks and reserves.
- Experience in managing a similar asset
- Operational and project management skills
- Experience in bookings systems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with administrative practices and financial controls
- Detail oriented
- Ability to go above and beyond to meet company objectives as well as ensuring customer satisfaction
Whatâ€™s on Offer?
- Working in a fun and friendly environment
- Competitive salary package with additional bonus opportunities
- Generous employee discounts at our 37 holiday parks throughout NSW
- Flexible working opportunities and additional leave benefits including volunteering leave, birthday leave, IVF leave, wedding day leave and more
- Professional development and opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
If you wish to join a successful team in a growing company, please click on the â€˜Apply for this jobâ€™ and submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your previous experience can assist you in this role.
Applications close at 5:00pm, Friday, 10 December 2021.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this. You will be required to complete a National Criminal History Check, NSW Working With Children Check and Medical Assessment for this role. Reflections supports the COVID-19 vaccination initiative and requires all employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Short listing will commence immediately. We reserve the right to close the position without notice. Only suitable candidates will be considered and contacted if short listed.