Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: S.A. Health
- Womenâ€™s and Childrenâ€™s Health Network – Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) – Parent-Infant Therapist – Glenside
- Total Indicative Remuneration â€“ $108,943 – $116,784 pro-rata – Part Time â€“ Long Term Contract from 17Jan2022 to 31Dec2023 â€“ AHP3
The Senior Allied Health Clinician provides:
- 10 sessions of specialised mother-infant therapy to women with borderline personality disorder and their infants up to the age of 3 years.
- In addition, where possible, they will also provide enhancements of the therapy women have had as the women have all been referred for Mother-infant dialectical behaviour therapy (MI-DBT) and are participants in clinical research.
- The mother-infant therapist will not only provide therapy, but will be required to continue to enhance research aspects of the MI-DBT program.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and appropriate immunisation requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement under the Emergency Management (Healthcare Setting Workers Vaccination) (COVID-19) Directions 2021 to work in SA Health/health care setting.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job ref: 777702