Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Strategic Planning Solutions
- Part-Time Paraplanner (2-3 days per week)
- CBD Location near Barangaroo with flexible working hours
- Great team with many years of experience
We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to work in a boutique advice practice.
This is part time position with flexible working hours.
The Paraplanner role is to prepare quality and compliant Statements of Advice and Records of Advice, ensuring the content of the plan is relevant, valuable, and appropriate.
The candidate must be competent in financial advice strategies and industry regulations and be well-informed on products and services available in the market. They must have a high level of skill in financial planning software (Xplan) to construct SOAs and ROAs. The Paraplanner is required to display a high level of technical competency, problem solving skills, attention to detail, initiative, and organisational skills.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Working closely with the Adviser on developing client strategies.
- Preparing Statements of Advice and Records of Advice, ensuring compliance with industry regulations and licensee policies.
- Researching strategies, products and technical issues to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Modelling scenarios to enhance client review meetings and prepare review reports.
- Provide clear instructions to the admin team.
- Ensure turnaround times and deadlines are appropriately managed.
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
Experience and Skills
- Xplan (WealthSolver, Risk Researcher, XTools+ and wizards)
- Understanding of complex advice strategies including superannuation, wealth creation/protection, retirement planning, risk management, cash flow and budgeting, debt management, Centrelink and SMSF strategies.
- 3 years paraplanning experience is preferred.
- Solid technical knowledge.
- Self-motivated individual with a conscientious and positive attitude to help clients achieve their goals.
- Willingness to have fun!