Paid Media Specialist
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Splashbox is looking for an exceptional PPC Performance Media Specialist with awesome skills to support our ever-expanding agency. We’ve been delivering digital marketing solutions for well over 10 years and have incredible strategy and production teams ready to support you.
If you are successful with this application, you will be on centre stage with our digital marketing strategists, managing and implementing all elements of PPC campaigns for our clients.
Advance your digital career and work with talented digital marketing strategists as our new Performance Media Specialist. Based out of our St Kilda office, you will be the key point of contact for all things PPC-related, both for clients and within our team.
You will be an important part of an established digital marketing team who will provide support by way of high-level strategy, client management, content production, reporting and design work.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in managing SEM/PPC campaigns end-to-end.
- Extensive knowledge of the AdWords platform.
- Knowledge of the Facebook Ads Manager platform.
- Capability to create, curate and split-test Landing Pages.
- Ability to assess campaign progress and optimise accordingly.
- Understand how to use data to drive constant and educated improvement in campaigns.
You will be spending a lot of time with the following:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
- AdWords Editor
- Facebook Ads Manager
- eCommerce Tracking & Call Tracking
- Google Tag Manager
- Tools like SEM Rush, Moz Pro
You will excel in your role if you:
- Have agency experience working with a portfolio of clients.
- Are able to effectively use A/B Testing and tracked experimentation techniques.
- Can present strategy and results face-to-face internally and externally.
- Devise efficient and scalable optimisation techniques.
- Possess knowledge and interest across other digital marketing initiatives such as SEO and Social Media Marketing.
- Have experience working with other PPC channels such as YouTube Ads.
- Possess sufficient design skills to create engaging display banners and landing page visuals.