Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Employer: South West Kids Clinic P/L
Are you looking to join a paediatric clinic that celebrates team culture and welcomes your contribution?
Established in 2006, South West Kids Clinic is a continually growing clinic providing Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy to children with varying conditions. Our purpose built facilities as well as strong professional development and support structure ensure that our therapists are well supported to gain the best therapy outcomes for clients and families.
We are seeking an energetic Occupational Therapist to join our team who enjoy thinking outside the box when delivering therapy. We are looking for creative therapists to incorporate fun and high energy into our already stimulating team.
Working with us:
When you join the South West Kids Clinic team, we will work alongside you to create a career pathway based on the vision you have for your career. We have pathways that support new graduates through to lead leaders. Together you will create a plan to grow your skills to achieve your goals.
The position will provide the right applicant with:
- Flexible work week
- Comprehensive supervision package including 1:1 weekly supervision, group and peer mentoring, unlimited informal supervision
- Unlimited paid professional development budget to fund your development and career growth
- Your own therapy room with an extensive range of resources to support your therapy
- Fully equipped 300sqm indoor play gym/sensory space, assessment library and the latest therapeutic tools
- Wide variety within a paediatric caseload allowing you to broaden your skills or focus on your area of interest
- Innovative therapy styles including individual therapy, group programs, school holiday workshops, clinic and off-site visits
- Experienced administration team providing support for non-clinical tasks including client bookings and invoicing
- Paperless clinic – cloud based technology used for clinic notes, bookings etc
- Use of shared company cars for off-site consultations
Follow these links to find out more about us:
Website – https://www.southwestkidsclinic.com.au/careers/
Facebook – facebook.com/southwestkidsclinic
Instagram – southwestkidsclinic
The suitable applicant will be an employee of South West Kids Clinic and therefore will receive the benefits of leave entitlements, superannuation, workers compensation etc.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position via email: [email protected]