Job Location: Perth Rockingham & Kwinana
Employer: Green Leaves Early Learning Byford
At Green Leaves Early Learning Centres, we take pride in building innovative and sustainable learning environments in our state of the art, purpose-built centres. As a premium service provider, top quality is at the heart of what we do across our 46 centres in Australia.
In this role use your passion and enthusiasm for education in helping to make work play, creating a sense of belonging for all, embracing different, and creating opportunities for our team to choose their own adventure. Duties will include completing afternoon school pick-ups, utilising our interactive smart board to create educational activities, assisting children with homework and everything in between!
About the role
- Delighted to care, nurture and grow childrenâ€™s minds (4-8 years old)
- Proven experience in setting up, facilitating, and cleaning down activities
- Team-player who is collaborative and reflects upon best practice
- Mature and Professional approach
- Focus on personal growth and quality improvement and how we can all constantly learn and grow
- Takes pride that your room is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment
- Available to work on split shifts, Monday – Friday (or afternoons only!)
- Hold or working towards an ACECQA approved Cert III or Diploma qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, CPR and First Aid Certificates or willingness to obtain one
- Current Child Protection Training or willingness to obtain one
- Competitive above Award wages
- 20% childcare discount
- Personalised professional development â€“ ask us how!
- Health and wellbeing program (including complimentary annual flu shot)
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing career development and support from an experienced leadership team
- 24/7 access to a large online library of learning and development
This is a personally rewarding role where you can impact the lives of many, motivate and inspire fellow educators, children, and their families. We want you to feel valued for your ongoing efforts, commitment, and dedication to your role.
If you are excited by the opportunity to join Green Leaves Byford, then please apply now!