OSHC Educator (Before & After School Care)
Job Location: Southern Highlands & Tablelands
Employer: Big Childcare
$25 – $34.99 per hour
- Braidwood location – in the Walbanga Aboriginal Country
- Casual Educators for Before and After School Childcare & Holiday Programs
- Immediate start – lets start your career in childcare
- Rates from $20.80 (unqualified) – $26.66 (qualified) dependent on industry experience, plus 25% Casual Loading
Be part of an AWESOME & FUN workforce!
Big Childcare has been operating in Victoria for over 10 years now, and we have commenced our journey to New South Wales, and we are growing rapidly in a BIG way. We currently have over 75 Programs nationally where we offer Before School Care, After School Care and Holiday Programs.
Why work for us:
Working for Big Childcare, you will feel like part of our BIG family. Our people are our biggest asset, and we need your passion, enthusiasm, and energy to have fun with the children who we support and care for.
Educators are there to be a positive role model, be actively involved in day-to-day operations of the program and most of all have fun whilst at work. You will be part of Big Childcare team of Educators who are there for the same reason as you. You will build strong relationships with children, parents, and the School’s Community.
Here’s what your day to day looks like:
- Games, crafts, arts, and cooking activities
- Helping set up and pack up
- Light cleaning duties
- Assisting with food preparations
- Sharing your creativity with the whole team
- Building positive relationships with children and families
- Hold a valid NSW Working With Children check (Employee)
- Police Check (issued within the last 6 months)
- Right to Work in Australia
- COVID-19 Vaccination (or willingness to obtain) From Monday, 8 November 2021 all Early Childhood Educators and staff across NSW will be required to have received two doses of COVID-19 vaccination.
- Minimum of a Cert III in Early Childhood Education & Care, or a Diploma of Children’s Services (desirable)
- First Aid – HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an Education and Care Setting (desirable – for higher roles this is mandatory)
- Completion of CHCPRT001 Child Protection Training – obtained at own expense – desirable)
- Previous OSHC experience will be highly regarded but not essential
- Uniform provided!
- Gain industry experience whilst studying
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Opportunities to work in your local community
We have BIG opportunities for the right people at Big Childcare.
Submit your application now!
Position Enquiries to: Aiden Tabag â€“ HR Business Partner on 03 8682 9400