OSHC Director of Learning
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
KidsCo Australia is a rapidly expanding, mission-led enterprise all about creating the next generation of AWESOME! We provide innovative high quality After School Care, Before School Care and Vacation Care programs for school aged children, parents, and school communities. Our programs are designed by experts to produce fun engaging environments that enable children to explore, learn and play with KidsCo.
As a Director of Learning, you will take ownership of the day-to-day management of your site to deliver a best-in-class experience for your little customers!
- Lead the day-to-day operation of the centre and its services.
- Create a friendly, secure, stimulating and interactive learning environment
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality curriculum and outcomes for each child in your room.
- Ensure the Centre is compliant with all the regulatory requirements listed in the National Regulations and National Quality Standards, with the focus to provide an excellent level of education and care to the children.
You are an energetic, passionate educator with experience gained in a learning centre. You are engaging and enthusiastic with experience to do things differently and challenge the status quo. You are driven by a continuous improvement mindset. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace a diverse range of responsibilities and love to be a part of a high performing team.
To Be Successful
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care (or equivalent)
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Experience in a Senior Learning role within the ECEC space
- Excellent communication, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing environment.
If you are an Early Education Professional, looking to make a significant impact and grow your career, please apply via Seek now.