Order Pickers with Forklift Ticket
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Programmed Skilled Workforce
Programmed are currently seeking experienced order pickers for a national client based in Wacol QLD in a large construction machinery warehouse.
- Order Picking
- RF Scanning
- Continuous manual handling to move stock – up to 20kgs
- High Reach Forklift Operation
- Monday to Friday, 9:00AM to 5:00PM
- Temp to perm opportunities
What we are looking for;
- Current and valid driver’s license and reliable transport
- Current and valid Forklift License
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous mechanical or manufacturing experience is highly beneficial
- Safety conscious attitude is essential
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
If you feel you are suitable to this role, please submit an updated resume by clicking “Apply Now”. If you are having trouble uploading your resume, please contact the branch on 07 3426 5444 and speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Reference Number: 210032302
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.