Order Pickers Required!
Programmed are currently seeking order pickers for a national leading logistics company for restaurant chains, located in Rocklea QLD.
- Voice picking – Bluetooth headsets
- Operating EPJ
- Working in normal, chiller and freezer style sectioned warehouse
- Rotating shifts. Day shift (6:00AM), Afternoon Shift (2PM) & Night Shift (10PM)
- Monday to Friday work with Sunday shifts available
- Pre-Employment medical including drug and alcohol testing is required prior to commencement on site
- Full training provided
What we are looking for;
- Current and valid drivers license and reliable transport (due to rotation of shifts)
- Previous experience within a warehouse
- Previous experience voice picking and/or order picking
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to work a rotation of shifts
If you feel you are suitable to this role, please submit an updated resume by clicking “Apply Now”. If you are having trouble uploading your resume, please contact the branch on 1300 776 472 and speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Reference Number: 210001633
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
Programmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, people with disabilities and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people/s
Who we are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.