Operations & Scheduling Assistant
Want to work somewhere that does things a little bit differently? Hancock Creative is a business with purpose. We believe telling stories can change the world, and create sustainable futures for social enterprises, community groups and not-for-profits.
Our education and training programs help hundreds of not-for-profits and good causes around the world create more impact for their organisation every year.
We are looking for an Operations & Scheduling Assistant to join our team in this new entry-level position. The right person will have a passion for doing good, be super organised, love tech & software and be willing and quick to learn new tech.
If you are ready to nerd out on how to make behind the scenes systems and automations work better then this is the role for you.
A new but pivotal role at Hancock Creative, you will work directly with the Operations Manager and Director across many aspects of the business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have outstanding organisation and time management skills
- Be a ‘doing’ person who likes to be hands on
- Have intermediate computer skills
- Be able to learn new software programs quickly
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Be a go-getter & pick up new things quickly
- Think outside the box to find solutions, and be willing to have a go at anything
- Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Be personally motivated to have a positive impact in the world
- Enjoy personal growth, research and self-learning
Experience or interest in the following areas would be highly regarded, but not a requirement if you’re quick to learn as full training will be provided.
- Active Campaign CRM
- Sked Social
- Google Drive
Tasks you’ll be responsible for as Operations & Scheduling Assistant include:
- Scheduling email automations in Active Campaign
- Develop and finessing automations in Active Campaign
- Website maintenance – addition of blog articles and basic updates
- Scheduling social media posts through SkedSocial or other social media platforms directly
- Creation of landing pages through Leadpages
- Other activities to assist the Operations Manager and Director
This position is available as a permanent part-time role. Flexible working is available. Training will be provided to the successful candidate for this entry level role.
Most of all we are looking for a person with the right attitude.
Hancock Creative is proud to support workplace diversity, and we encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds. This is an ideal opportunity to develop a new skill or experience in a fun, collaborative environment.
Please send through your CV and WOW us with a cover letter explaining why you’d be perfect for this role. Applications without an accompanying cover letter will not progress through the selection process.