Operations Manager – Service Rigs
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: MPC Kinetic
About the Role:
MPC Kinetic is seeking an experienced Operations Manager to lead our Service Rigs division. Reporting to the Area Manager – Toowoomba, the ideal candidate for this position will have accountability for delivering safety, operational and financial performance outcomes within the Service Rigs environment.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support empower and lead employees to achieve success in their careers through talent/ leadership development and succession planning
- Lead all workforce planning for the division
- Manage business unit P&L
- Act the key point of contact for customers
- Lead business development activities for the business unit
- Ensure all activities are performed in compliance with the requirements of the relevant specifications, codes and standards, which form part of the contract.
- Promote and adhere to the companyâ€™s quality, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Carry out all activities in such a manner to ensure the environment we work in is protected from harm.
This role will suit an experienced Operations Manager with prior experience in a similar role. In addition, you will have:
- IWCF Level 4 â€“ Supervisor Blow Out Prevention course (Well Servicing)
- ISI or DCGI industry standard induction course
- 8-10 years prior industry relative experience
- Open class C driverâ€™s license
- Project specific Technical competence
- Understanding of Well Servicing principles and processes
- High level of mechanical aptitude
- Finance & accounting â€“ ability to understand & assess commercial matters and seek areas of improvement
- Competent in analysis of performance metrics & KPIâ€™s
- Ability to develop & deliver accurate reports to relevant stakeholders across various levels of detail & reporting platforms
- Strong computer-based skills
- Personnel management skills, ability to establish strong working relationships with internal staff and manage their performance outputs while also assisting professional & personal development.
In return for the skills and experience you bring to the business, through continuous improvement and training programs, we offer employees a chance at a long-term and dynamic career path.
If you are an outstanding leader with proven management experience, who is known for high integrity and delivering results and would like to be a part of our innovative and dynamic company, we want to hear from you!
About MPC Kinetic:
MPC Kinetic provides essential upstream services to the energy and resources industries. MPC Kinetic is built on the premise of ensuring our clients have the highest level of confidence while our team delivers their project â€“ from concept through to completion. That is where you come in! Make your mark with a company that knows there is always a better way and is dedicated to finding it. Tradition is what brought us here, but progress and innovation will move us forward. Want to know more? Head to www.mpckinetic.com!
Care: We are genuine and fair and have high expectations of ourselves. We are like family. We pull our weight and watch each otherâ€™s backs. We care for our people because our people are who we are.
Solve: We understand our client needs because we collaborate. We align with clients to pursue efficiency and safety and, as partners, anticipate challenges and adapt. We embrace technology to deliver the solutions our clients need.
Deliver: Our focus in delivering value to our clients is paramount and is the cornerstone of our commercial relationships.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples to apply for our positions.