OPERATIONS MANAGER – SECURITY GUARD INDUSTRY
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: JDI Services Pty Ltd
National Operations Manager – Security Guard Industry
- National Security Guard Business
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Exceptional Package & Opportunities for Professional Development
Security One to One was established in 2009 and provides Security Guards to residential buildings, commercial buildings, shopping centres and government facilities.
With a head office located in Sydney, Security One to One provides Security Guard services across Australia.
Security One to One is seeking an experienced National Operations Manager to assist in achieving defined business targets during the next phase of the Companyâ€™s development.
The Operations Manager is a critical appointment and will be required to work closely with the Managing Director to:
- Manage the overall operations of the business.
- Assist with the development of operational policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Ensure that all new contracts are planned and implemented to the standards required by clients.
- Ensure that all existing contracts are meeting with the requirements of clients.
- Develop professional working relationships with all clients.
- Ensure contingency plans are developed for all resourcing requirements.
- Develop ongoing training programs for all employees and contractors.
- Develop a continuous improvement strategy for the operations.
- Build a solid working culture that drives high performance and compliance.
- Identify new business opportunities and potential for growth.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Security Guard Operations Manager, preferably with a Company that has produced exceptional sales growth.
- Exceptional management skills.
- Experience with the development of operational policies, procedures and work instructions.
- A proven track record in being able to build excellent professional relationship with clients.
- An ability to develop and lead large teams of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be highly organised and efficient and understand the importance of compliance to policies and procedures.
- Be computer literate and understand business financial results.
- Be flexible to the constant changing needs of the industry.
In turn, Security One 2 One offers to the successful candidate:
- An attractive salary package and ongoing benefits.
- An exciting, challenging and rewarding position with a progressive and dynamic security business.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Genuine career progression path.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity and meet the above criteria, please click â€œAPPLY NOWâ€ and submit your CV and covering letter.
Or contact John on 0438 244 634 for an initial confidential discussion.