Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Private Advertiser
National Security Company now requires a .rostering/operations manager
- rostering of staff 100+ staff
- ensuring compliance is met
- Managing roster and admin for a large team
- high volume data entry on excel and rostering software
- uploading data onto our portal and database
- Ensuring all Security and OHS reports are managed.
- Ensuring a high standard of professionalism and customer service, creating referral and intermediary opportunities.
- Reporting directly to the General Manager.
- Be flexible and available on weekends.
- Collate and report on roster and payroll data in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with incoming queries/complaints/issues as required
- General administrative, data entry and customer service tasks as required or directed
- assisting with operations duties
You will need –
- Minimum 2 years experiance in a similiar rostering management position
- Flexible availability – can answer phone and emails after hours / weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- proficient computer skills
- ability to meet deadlines
- ability to work in a fast paced work enviroment
- 24/7 availability – to be contactable out of hours for any work related queries from clients / staff / head office