Operations Manager – Labour Hire (Medical)
Job Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Organization: Woods & Co
$80-100k + Super + Bonus
Woods & Co Recruitment are extremely excited to be partnering with one of Australia’s leading providers of onsite medical staff. Servicing all your key events including sports, festivals, concerts, train stations & more – this business have gone from strength to strength securing multiple long term, lucrative contracts to continue their growth.
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to join this business & take responsibility for the ongoing operations of the business, marketing, maintain relationships with key partners & more to aid the continued growth of the business.
What’s in it for you?
- $80-100k + Super + Annual Bonus
- Work with major, well known brands & businesses
- A growing business in which you will have a major part to play in it’s continued growth
- Take control of the businesses day to day operations
- A supportive director who will enable you to continue to grow on a personal & professional level
- Manage all operational, procedural and reporting aspects of the office and On-Hire Personnel shifts
- Take leadership & control of the day to day operations of the business
- Identify & execute new business opportunities through effective account management & marketing
- Be familiar with relevant legislation including, but not limited to OHS/WHS, Labour Hire Licenses and Awards
- Actively be across potential cost saving changes in relation to suppliers
- Conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders in relation to business activities, performance & more
- Management of and overseeing the training of new staff
- Ensure timely allocation of appropriately skilled and competent Personnel to shifts throughout Australia
- Conduct performance reviews with staff & implement performance management where needed
- Main point of contact for the resolution of client and/or staff complaints
What you need?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Operations or Project Management position ideally within the medical or labour hire industries
- Proven experience in previous position of exceptional performance with the ability to demonstrate key decisions implemented by you that lead to key operational performance improvement
- Up to date knowledge / understanding of when using modern IT systems (rostering etc)
- Ability to gain clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating whilst also providing others with a clear direction
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to interact with staff and clients in a professional and objective manner
If this role is you or someone you know, please hit Apply Now or call Matthew Peterlechner on 0460 512 365 for a confidential discussion.
*Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants for this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
***We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.