Job Location: Sydney Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Employer: Aus Pits
We have a fantastic opportunity for a suitably experienced Operations Manager to join one of Australia’s leading manufacturing companies supplying the Civil Construction market. Cubis Systems are global leaders in network access products and form part of the CRH Group of companies. With the acquisition of Aus Pits, Cubis Systems is a proven supplier of stormwater and electrical access chambers and products to the Nation’s most significant projects whilst also having successful coverage of Residential, Telecommunications, Defence and Security markets.
Reporting to the Operations & Supply Chain Director, we are seeking an experienced Operations Manager, based at Penrith NSW, that will be responsible for leading all day-to-day operations of the manufacturing and warehousing facility. This full-time role is for someone who is energetic, self-motivated and has an innate drive to succeed. This will suit someone with solid experience in manufacturing operations, looking for a role to make their own. The level of experience required will ensure that the Operations Manager can deliver excellence in manufacturing operations and contribute significantly to customer service.
Some of the duties will include:
- Manage day to day operations of the business
- Have responsibility for delivering operational strategies, KPIs and business plans
- Ensure compliance with legislation, standards, regulations, codes of practice and client requirements
- Resource planning and job scheduling
- Process improvement strategies
- Implementation of ERP software
- Supporting workforce by providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to ensure your team is engaged and is meeting their goals
To be considered for this role, you will have:
- A demonstrated track record of success of at least 10-15 years in production management, ideally including concrete processing and precast, plastic Rotomoulding, or safety and quality assurance.
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and work autonomously
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills applied across operational improvement and re-engineering initiatives.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of stakeholders
- Be a team player
- Demonstrated exposure to Lean / Six-Sigma methodologies.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products
How to Apply:
Please click the “Apply” button on this Advertisement and submit your CV and cover letter to apply for the role.
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.