Operations Manager – Aged Care – Single Site
Location: Northern QLD
Company: Connected Resourcing
130,000 – 170,000 package negotiable
We are an experienced reputable NFP Aged Care organisation seeking an Operations Manager to provide leadership and overall strategic direction to Townsville facility.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, this role will be responsible for developing, implementing, directing, monitoring and reviewing the effective direction and effectiveness to improve the existing services.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- 3 years + experience within a Healthcare setting preferably Aged Care
- Experience leading and supervising a team
- Strong commercial acumen
- Confident verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- High level management competence in leadership, planning, financial and business management, asset management, fleet management, time management, management information systems and environmental services, continuous quality improvement; staff management and WH&S
- Capacity to exercise sound judgement in a changing environment.
- Capacity to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Comprehensive experience in leading a flexible, multiskilled team environment with advanced interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
The role offers great variety, challenges and excellent career opportunities while the company offers a fun and enjoyable working environment and a team-based culture with employee participation on all levels.
Send a detailed resume inclusive of references via the apply now button below