CBD & Inner Suburbs
$110,000 + Super + Bonus
As State Operations Manager, you will lead a hard-working and passionate team in our Queensland Kit Room, focusing on people, service, quality and performance. Together with your team you will impact patients’ lives and make healthcare better.
What You Will Do:
- Provide strategic and day-to-day management of the state Kit Room function, ensuring efficiency and accuracy in the picking, assembly and dispatch of medical kits to hospitals
- Inspire productivity and effective teamwork, focusing on their engagement, growth and development to ensure a high level of technical competency and customer service is achieved
- Coordinate all inbound/outbound shipment of supplies, optimising freight decisions to ensure success
- Collaborate with customer service, distribution centres and kit rooms to ensure all inventory transactions are processed on time and to maximise process effectiveness
- Establish strong working relationships with sales management to allow for effective forecasting and preparation for major inventory movements
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience leading a team and a genuine passion for seeing people grow and develop while being accountable for business results
- The drive to constantly strive to ‘raise the bar’, improve systems and processes and exceed expectations
- A proven track record of over-achievement in anything you take on
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in distribution and warehousing systems and stock control of high-volume product lines desirable but not essential
If you want some excitement and to feel a sense of satisfaction that you are improving people’s lives through your work, then please apply now!