Job Location: Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
Employer: JRS Welding and Fabrication
Company: JRâ€™s Welding & Fabrication / JRâ€™s Marine Engineering
About the business
JRâ€™s Welding and Fabrication / JRâ€™s Marine Engineering is a specialist supplier to the Department of Defence as well as Major leading manufacturers. We are specialists in plant maintenance, shutdowns, fabrication and welding as well as project services. We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within the industry.
About the role
We are currently seeking an Operations Coordinator with proven experience in effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control, and safety measures to join our highly motivated team, on an ongoing full-time basis.
Oversea the daily to day operations of the business including safety, HR, finance, quality assurance, operations, business communications and business development.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or a similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Leadership ability
- Oversee & improve operational & quality management systems, processes and best practices.
- Oversee compliance with ISO 9001 Quality Standards
- Audit & maintain the required Australian & ISO Standards & Codes of Practice.
- Establish and maintain business policies, procedures and protocols.