Operations Associate/ Junior Project Manager
Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
$50,000 – $69,999
Why join Huskee?
As a B-Corp award-winning design company, our vision is to design beautiful and practical products that enable the transition to a waste-free world.
- Play a key role in scaling our product line, while growing with the company.
- Enjoy being part of a fully flexible & remote global team.
- Competitive start-up package offering.
About the role
You will be responsible for coordinating various operational functions and projects end to end. This may include aspects of product manufacturing including demand planning, production scheduling, quality control, freight/logistics and reporting.
Youâ€™ll be working in a small, enthusiastic team, passionate to deliver great results for the company and the community.
- Assist with the end-to-end project management and roll out of products.
- Determining product features and quality control requirements.
- Researching customer experiences and demands.
- Outlining a detailed product strategy.
- Managing cross-functional teams.
- Managing product road maps and releases.
- Understanding product selling points.
- Identifying and filling product gaps.
- Generating new product ideas.
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Identifying needs that can be successfully addressed by projects.
- Pitching project ideas and securing approval before each project commences.
- Developing new project plans in consultation with stakeholders, including clients and staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proficiency in worksheets/excel and quick upskilling on project management and ERP software.
- Strong commercial and operational mindset, constantly focusing on delivering value to customers;
- Previous experience in a product development or management role.
- Proven ability to coordinate a cross-functional international team of opinionated design, technical, commercial, financial, marketing, sales and executive colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail and great problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Quick thinking and problem solving.
- Keen sense of responsibility and ownership over work.
- Ability to document communication and handle digital file management with care