Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Precision Drilling Australia
$70,000 – $89,999
Precision Drilling Australia is a reputable, privately owned drilling company with a blue chip client base operating across Western Australia. We are seeking the services of a suitably qualified and experienced Workplace Health & Safety professional to manage our broad WH&S requirements. We are looking at someone who can help us work towards obtaining our ISO accredited in Safety, Environment and Quality.
The successful applicant will meet the following selection criteria:
- Previous experience working as a Health and Safety Coordinator or Advisor
- Experience in compliance, safety training, risk assessment and reporting
- Exploration Drilling experience would be highly regarded (not essential)
- Experience in mining, resources or related sectors (not essential)
- Substantial understanding and working knowledge of Australian OHS legislation and industry standards
- Facilitate and assist with collating and reporting safety performance data, and incident investigations
- Strong understanding and capability in hazard identification, risk assessments and controls
This is a full-time, metropolitan area-based position and we are flexible with actual work times and hours.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we are committed to providing a supportive and collaborative work environment where our people can develop, both personally and professionally. We identify future industry leaders from across the business for our nationally recognised Leadership Program.