Job Location: Sunshine Coast
Employer: Margi Fox Distributors
Beauty and Skincare Industry
Full-Time, Monday to Friday
Serious About Skincare
Margifox Distributors is the official distributor of premium brands jane iredale (Australia wide), Advanced Nutrition Programme (Australia-wide), and Environ Skin Care (Queensland and Victoria).
We are currently seeking a proactive and dynamic Office Coordinator to join our head office team, reporting to the Human Resources Manager.
- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of our head office by jumping in and helping our small, close-knit team with various tasks.
- Manage the office kitchen by ensuring there is sufficient kitchen supplies, loading/unloading the dishwashing machine, organising our office recycling, emptying bins, etc.
- Provide administrative, project, and/or Dispatch support to the wider team as needed (e.g. for annual and/or sick leave coverage, to assist with special projects or promotions, etc.).
- Coordinate the maintenance of the office printers and other office equipment.
- Manage all office and stationary requirements.
- Act as the first point of contact for all office general enquiries and direct to the relevant teams for assistance.
- Manage the updating of the organisational chart and team contact lists.
- Coordinate office events and catering requirements for staff birthdays, company celebrations, staff meetings, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager and Operations Manager with ad-hoc tasks, such as staff onboarding and departure processes.
- Posses a strong attention for detail and has a willingness to jump in and get the job done.
- Is proactive and will actively seek out work to help support the office and wider team.
- Can work independently and as a cohesive team member.
- Has strong administrative, organisational, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Has the ability to work within a dynamic environment and is able to prioritise work accordingly.
- Takes the initiative to resolve issues quickly and continuously seeks to improve processes and procedures for business efficiency.
- Possess strong technology skills and is proficient in the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Powerpoint).
- Experience working with MYOB, a CRM system (e.g. Hubspot), Image Relay, and Slack would be highly regarded.
- Base salary + superannuation
- Quarterly product allowances and employee product discount.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work across our entire business where each day will be slightly different than the last. If you are someone who enjoys diversity in your role, are eager to develop within our business, and enjoy working within a supportive team, then weâ€™d love to hear from you!
How To Apply
Please submit the following via Seek:
- Your resume and a cover letter addressing your suitability for this role.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. Applications for this position shall close on Monday, 29 November 2021.