Office Administrator (Part Time)
Iceman Air Conditioning & Radiators has been servicing the local automotive industry for over 20 years.
We are a small tight knit family owned business with an eye to grow into other areas within our industry.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in a trade based environment & comfortable with occasionally working alone.
- Very good time management & organisational skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Experienced with MS Office (Word, Calendar, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience using Reckon (Quickbooks) accounting software
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible in your approach, reliable and able to meet deadlines
- Must have full Victorian Drivers Licence
Tasks & responsibilities
- Strong Customer Service Role – quoting service jobs, invoicing & receipting of payments
- Scheduling of service jobs for the workshop using Microsoft calendar & issue job cards
- Ordering & Receipting of parts and processing supplier invoices
- Daily Email monitoring and responses as required
- Co-ordination of marketing materials & brochures
- Communicate with workshop & customers regarding the progress of jobs
- General Office filing, maintenance & cleaning as required
- Assist the Director with other duties as required