Job Location: ACT
Employer: Parliament Constructions
Parliament Constructions is one of the ACT’s leading fitout subcontractors specializing in the design and construction of commercial, retail, hospitality, healthcare, entertainment, education and government sectors.
Our broad service offering allows Parliament Constructions to act as a single point of contact to our clients adding value to the most complex interior projects. With a reputation of agility, artisan quality and responsiveness, we take great pride in the spaces that we create and the way in which we deliver.
We have a great opportunity available for an Administration Coordinator to join our team
Qualifications & experience
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- An ability to work well in a team environment & autonomously
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- A positive â€˜can doâ€™ attitude and willingness to learn.
- Practical industry experience is advantageous, although not essential.
- IT savvy with proficiency in a range of software programs
Tasks & responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for visitors and phone inquiries
- Providing general admin support to the business as required
- Managing our HR software including onboarding, training, scheduling employee leave
- Reporting directly to the Managing Directors
- Assisting project managers with administrative support
- Assisting with any filing and any ad-hoc admin functions that arise for multiple sectors of the business
- Meeting minutes
- Maintaining kitchen and office supplies
- Arrange meetings, events and functions as directed by management