Office Administrator – Geelong
Job Location: South West Coast VIC
Employer: GHD Pty Ltd
Join our close-knit Geelong team and provide support to the day-to-day operation of the office and broader Victorian Administration Team
Working as part of the regional administration team in the Geelong Office, this position has great variety and will see you:
- Managing the Microsoft Teams telephone systems, including answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting and managing corporate clients and visitors
- Provide administration support to staff including document preparation and formatting with letters, proposals and reports
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations in line with GHD branding guidelines
- Proposals – Assist with bid preparation and submission, completing tender schedules, staff CVs and pen pics
- Distributing correspondence; including emails, faxes and mail
- Assisting with event organisation/internal and external office functions
- Maintaining office stationery and kitchen supplies
- Coordinating catering orders and supporting meeting set up and pack down
What would you bring to the team:
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience in MS office suit, MS Teams, Sharepoint and proven ability to learn new software packages/applications
- Ability to work both independently with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, interpersonal skills and presentation
- A strong focus on customer service and delivering outcomes
- Knowledge of InDesign/Creative Suite an advantage
Interested? Apply now.
Contact Vibha Ruparel
Tâ€¯+61 08 8111 6752
GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanderâ€¯peoples.
We respectfully ask that no agency resumes be presented at this stage.