Office Administrator/Dance Studio Manager
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Annette Roselli Dance Academy
$40,000 – $49,999
The Annette Roselli Dance Academy is seeking a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated Office Administrator / Dance Studio Manager.
This position is perfect for an organised and skilled administrator with a strong dance background.
ARDA is an established and reputable dance studio with a national reputation for a high standard of dance. The candidate must possess the skills to help drive ARDA to the next level.
ARDA seeks a self motivated and positive individual for an integral role at our fast paced Dance School. The position will encompass many facets of management and business administration. The responsibilities include:
- Managing and assisting the day to day office business administration
- Connecting with and assisting teachers, parents and students
- Organising, prioritising and answering a large volume of emails and phone calls
- Registration and marketing of classes, events, performances and program development
- Assist with class scheduling and calendar planning for each season
- Administrative support of performance groups and student exams
- Oversee and maintain customer database
- Assist with accuracy and distribution of accounts, uniform stocks – ordering and receipts
- Some bookkeeping
The position is open to an applicant with:
- Extensive experience in office administration
- A background in dance: administration and/or teaching, dancing or performing
- Organisational and social skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to work mornings Monday to Saturday with a flexible schedule
- Supervisory experience
- Tactful, courteous with strong customer service skills
- Computer literate in Apple Mac; Microsoft Word, Excel (spreadsheets) and Powerpoint
- Proficiency and experience with Adobe Suite/web design/graphic design would be beneficial.
Salary is commensurate with experience; flexible working hours, approximately 30 – 35 hours per week initially.
A training period will be required.
This role has room for significant growth within our organisation based on the skills and enthusiasm of the individual who joins our team!
Please submit your resume and a covering letter highlighting your past roles and experience by email only to Annette Roselli at [email protected]