Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Company: Private Advertiser
Do you enjoy working with NDIS participants? Do you appreciate autonomy and flexibility in your role? If this sounds like you, then read about this exciting opportunity below!
About the role: Our Occupational Therapy NDIS assessment team has reached capacity and we are looking to grow our team. This role involves community based NDIS assessments with generous remuneration. We help plan-managed and self-managed participants to improve their quality of life via assessments, and therapy (including soft tissue therapy) where appropriate. You will be working with our existing team to carve out your desired workload with flexibility and autonomy. This is a casual role where you will decide how many hours per week you would like to work. So, if you are an Occupational Therapist who values autonomy, flexibility and is driven towards professional growth, contact us today with your application.
- Tertiary qualification and AHPRA registration in your discipline.
- Experience with NDIS assessments is highly regarded, but not essential.
- You must have (or willing to obtain) insurance and registrations required for private practice.
- First Aid, Working with Children Check & Police Clearance (or willing to obtain).
- To fit in with our team, you must have a genuine care for patients and be willing to go above and beyond to ensure a seamless experience for the patient.
- You will manage patients independently while also being open to collaboration.
- Access to a reliable car to conduct assessments at various locations across the Perth Metro area is also essential.
Applications close 24th September 2021.