Job Location: South West Coast VIC
Employer: Early Start Australia
Early Start Australia is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
As an organisation Early Start Australia prioritises building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to make a real difference to everyday lives of our clients.
We are looking for a passionate and engaging Occupational Therapist to join our team at our clinic based in Geelong, VIC.
You will have the opportunity to develop and extend your clinical practice in a friendly, well supported team in an organisation that values your growth, passion and skills!
What We Offer You
Opportunity for flexible working hours, offering permanent full-time or permanent part-time employment.
Comprehensive professional development to help you reach your full potential and be able to provide the best possible client outcomes. This includes regular supportive supervision, case conferencing, internal training with some of Australiaâ€™s leading therapists who are also part of our ESA team and access to internal Clinical Leaders. We also have professional development budgets and paid professional development leave days.
Team support locally and across Australia, with friendly and well-organised administration teams booking appointments, invoicing and managing NDIS changes.
Staff benefits include competitive salary with performance incentives, individual professional development budgets, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and access to Employment Hero; a discount marketplace with hundreds of products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets.
- Provide evidence based assessment and therapy to a paediatric caseload – direct support to children with developmental delays and/or disabilities;
- Day to day in the role will include assessment and intervention sessions with a mixed caseload;
- Interventions are one-on-one with focus on evidence based practice;
- Appointments can take place in our fantastic clinic space, at clientâ€™s homes, schools and via telehealth – administer assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals and support staff;
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment to deliver quality, evidence-based outcomes.
What Do I Need to Join?
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline;
- Passion for making a difference with a focus on making therapy fun, engaging and meaningful for families!
- Exceptional communication skills that enable you to work in a culturally rich and diverse environment and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team environment;
- Effective time management and attention to detail;
- Experience in working with children and/or disability and confidence in your role with children and their parents;
- Compliance â€“ AHPRA Registration, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, First Aid Training, Driverâ€™s License & Vehicle.
Donâ€™t miss your chance to be part of a growing organisation committed to making a real difference to the everyday lives of children and their families â€“ click on the â€œApply for this jobâ€ button now.
***Closing date is not applicable, candidates are encouraged to apply without delay***
Early Start Australia places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.