NOMAD Melbourne – Supervisors and Managers
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Nomad Restaurant
$60,000 – $74,999 Salary based on experience
NOMAD has, over the last eight years, become a Sydney institution. Our philosophy is based on approachable but professional service. We are seeking experienced and motivated Supervisors and Assistant Restaurant Managers to join the FOH team at our new Melbourne venue. This role will include some administrative responsibilities but service would be the primary focus.
- A passion for tight, approachable service
- Treat all members of the team and our guests with respect, humility, and kindness
- A strong understanding of the Melbourne restaurant scene and solid relationships in the industry
- Experience in a fine dining management role
- The ability to work autonomously
- The ability to learn new tools and processes required to run a modern hospitality company
- Previous experience with large, high volume venues strongly preferred
What we offer
- Strong prospects for career advancement. Our company has aggressive expansion plans for the next several years. When new senior roles become available, they are filled internally. All of our senior management started in junior roles. Most of our management team has worked for the company for 5+ years.
- Excellent compensation for the right candidates.
- The opportunity to learn modern, industry-leading techniques. From modern kitchens and service tools, to process management and analytics, NOMAD is always exploring new and exciting ways to do business.
- Work with a team of focused, dedicated, career professionals. Our team is goal orientated, driven, and successful. We have decades of experience between us. We are always seeking new ideas and passionate voices.
- Work in a culture of respect. We will work with you to achieve your goals, both professional and personal, and treat you with respect.
- Be heard. You may not always get the answer you want but we actively encourage input from our management team.